In partnership with SSU Math and English professors, the School of Extended and International Education is offering an online Early Start Program* (SSU-ESP) at Sonoma State University to all of our incoming freshmen this summer. The program is designed to prepare students for the first semester of college and to help them improve their skills in quantitative reasoning (Math) and written communication (English).
- The program takes place the summer before their freshmen year.
- Early Start Math and English courses will be available online.
- The program is available to all incoming freshmen.
- The program is not a requirement but highly recommended.
- The program is fee-based. Financial aid is currently not available.
Visit Extended Education's Early Start page for more information.
(*Given the current circumstances related to COVID-19, the CSU will not facilitate a system-wide Early Start Program (ESP) this year. The Summer 2020 Online SSU-ESP program is solely offered and administered by the School of Extended and International Education at Sonoma State University)