All applicants can track their application in MySSU, Sonoma State University's student information system. MySSU provides the following:
- Application Status
- Missing or Required Documents
- Accept/Decline Admission
- Financial Aid Status
- Personal To-Do List
- Ability to Update your Personal Contact Information
MySSU is just one of the services available via Online Services, SSU's portal site.
First Time Login
You need your Seawolf Account to login to MySSU. Use the Online Services PIN Master to get your Seawolf Account username and set up a password.
Already Have Your Account?
If you already have your Seawolf username and password, click the "Login" link on the top of this page, and most other SSU web pages.
How to Track Your Application
- Instructions for Newly Admitted First Time Freshmen (PDF)
- Instructions for Newly Admitted Transfer Students (PDF)
- Instructions for Newly Admitted Graduate Students (PDF)
Attention New Students:
You will know you have a Seawolf email account when you are able to access the Webmail in SSU Online Services. It is your responsibility to check your Seawolf email for important notifications. Students are assigned an SSU email account after they have been admitted and have paid the Enrollment Reservation Deposit.