2022 - 23 Application Guide
First Time First Year
- First-time first year Coursework entry guide
- First-time first year application guide
- First-time First year Checklist
- Cal State Apply Counselor Presentation for First-time first year
- Top First-time first year Dos and Don’ts
- College-Dual Enrollment Coursework Guidance
- CSU-UC Comparison of Freshman Admission Requirements
- First-time first year Supplemental Factors Summary
- First-time first year Supplemental Factors by Campus site
- Transfer application guide
- Transfer application checklist
- Transfer Credit entry guide
- Cal State Apply Counselor Presentation for Transfers
- Top Transfer Dos and Don’ts
CSU Application fee waiver
California College Guidance Initiative
High Schools can apply for Technical Assistance from the California College Guidance Initiative. With the passing of the Cradle to Career Data system, the California Colleges system will now be offered to schools at no cost. It may be helpful to share this information with high schools as you meet with them.
The State of California has invested in a 6th-12th grade college and career planning platform, CaliforniaColleges.edu, to streamline and personalize the college planning and application process for students. Your K-12 district/Local Education Agency (LEA) can access CaliforniaColleges.edu’s transcript-informed planning and application tools, free of charge. This includes the transcript-data informed Cal State Apply Application integration, as well as the CSU eligibility tool.
CaliforniaColleges.edu is managed by the California College Guidance Initiative (CCGI). CCGI serves as the state’s official Technical Assistance provider for “a-g” course clean-up, as part of the newly-formed California Cradle-to-Career Data System. The CSUCO strongly encourages you to access these Free Personalized College and Career Planning Tools for California K-12 Districts and apply for Technical Assistance from CCGI. Contact techassistance@
Financial Aid Materials:
CCGI has created some great materials for financial aid support.