Office of Admissions Forms
- Residency Forms and Information
- The following forms are used when making residency determinations. For information regarding how residency is determined, please visit SSU's Records residency page and The California State University's Residency page. **It's recommended that you first download/save the PDF form to your computer or network drive, and then open it with Adobe Reader and fill it.
Application Fee Waiver Appeal: The appeal form should be used for fee waiver appeals and for applicants that qualify for Alan Pattee, California Veteran Dependents and Dependents of 9/11/2001 fee waivers. The form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application Fee Waiver Appeals must be submitted prior to the application deadline as the submission of the appeal will not extend the application deadline. The application fee once paid will not be reimbursed.
- International Students will have to submit following documents to show sufficient funds to cover their educational expenses:
- Financial Affidavit (Certificate of Financial Support)
- A bank statement from you and/or sponsor
- Late Application / Admissions Reconsideration Forms
- International Agent Partner Consent for Release Form
- Concurrent or Visitor Enrollment (CSU) – for in-person classes at other CSU's
- Enrollment Verification
- Gap in Attendance
- Personal Information Change Form
- Change of Major Form
- If you wish to add an impacted major or minor, please contact the academic coordinator or advisor in that particular department.
- Consent for Release of Academic Records
- Release or Consent Form
- Other Records & Registration Forms