Office of Admissions Forms
- Residency Forms and Information
- The following forms are used when making residency determinations. For information regarding how residency is determined, please visit SSU's Records residency page and The California State University's Residency page. **It's recommended that you first download/save the PDF form to your computer or network drive, and then open it with Adobe Reader and fill it.
- Application form for Cross Enrollment, Early Entrant, Teacher Diversity form and Work related form
- Early Entrant Program at Sonoma State University:
- Is open to high school Juniors and Seniors. There is no fee to apply.
- A letter of recommendation from your high school principal must accompany the application.
- Must be in good standing at SSU to be eligible to reapply.
- Must have an overall 2.0 at SSU to be eligible to reapply.
- Deadline to apply for the fall semester is July 1st
- Deadline to apply for the spring semester is December 1st
- Late applications will not be processed.
- Admission to the Early Entrant program does not constitute formal matriculation to SSU. Units acquired through the program do not carry SSU-resident credit.
- Admission to the Early Entrant program does not guarantee enrollment. Registration and enrollment is on a space-available basis and subject to SSU faculty approval. Priority will be given to students formally matriculated to SSU.
- The applicant is responsible for meeting the prerequisites for any SSU course(s) they wish to enroll in. Enrollment is strictly limited to six units per semester. This is not negotiable.
- The Early Entrant Program fee is $22 and up. This does not include the cost of books, documents fees, materials fees, or lab fees.
Application Fee Waiver Appeal: The appeal form should be used for fee waiver appeals and for applicants that qualify for Alan Pattee, California Veteran Dependents and Dependents of 9/11/2001 fee waivers. The form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 22 Enrollment Reservation Deposit (ERD) Forms
Spring 23 Enrollment Reservation Deposit (ERD) Forms
- Late Application / Admissions Reconsideration Forms
- International Agent Partner Consent for Release form 2022
- Concurrent or Visitor Enrollment (CSU) – for in-person classes at other CSU's
- Enrollment Verification
- Gap in Attendance
- Personal Information Change Form
- Change of Major Form
- If you wish to add an impacted major or minor, please contact the academic coordinator or advisor in that particular department.
- Consent for Release of Academic Records
- Release or Consent Form
- Other Records & Registration Forms