Office of Admissions Forms
- Residency Forms and Information
- The following forms are used when making residency determinations. For information regarding how residency is determined, please visit SSU's Records residency page and The California State University's Residency page. **It's recommended that you first download/save the PDF form to your computer or network drive, and then open it with Adobe Reader and fill it.
- Application form for Cross Enrollment, Early Entrant, Teacher Diversity form and Work related form
Application Fee Waiver Appeal: The appeal form should be used for fee waiver appeals and for applicants that qualify for Alan Pattee, California Veteran Dependents and Dependents of 9/11/2001 fee waivers. The form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 23 Enrollment Reservation Deposit (ERD) Forms
- First-time first year ERD
- Transfer ERD
- Graduate ERD
Spring 23 Enrollment Reservation Deposit (ERD) Forms
- International Students will have to submit following documents to show sufficient funds to cover their educational expenses:
- Financial Affidavit (Certificate of Financial Support)
- A bank statement from you and/or sponsor
- Late Application / Admissions Reconsideration Forms
- International Agent Partner Consent for Release form 2022
- Concurrent or Visitor Enrollment (CSU) – for in-person classes at other CSU's
- Enrollment Verification
- Gap in Attendance
- Personal Information Change Form
- Change of Major Form
- If you wish to add an impacted major or minor, please contact the academic coordinator or advisor in that particular department.
- Consent for Release of Academic Records
- Release or Consent Form
- Other Records & Registration Forms